LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This is superb. Belongs in the Newgrounds Hall of Fame. Definitely not the most uplifting tale but it tells a great short story and the animation style is great all around.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

ohhh man

I don't even watch or like Pokemon but I busted a gut hard on this. Jesus. Too Awesome

Castle III part C Castle III part C

Fuckin Sweet

This whole Castle III series just goes to show how far you've come as an animator. Used to be just guys like me doin regular old stick figure movies back in the day, now you've taken everything we ever did and moved it up to a godlike level, hats off to ya man. This is some quality entertainment

Get-lost responds:

Great to hear. Thanks

Talon VS Salocin - Part 1 Talon VS Salocin - Part 1

ill give it a 10

because its a cool movie and my real first name is Talon.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

one word: great

Looked great and was fun to watch from start to finish. Madness is truly one of the best series ever. The style and animation is unique only to this line of movies, and no doubt many have, and will try to copy it, but only Krinkels here has it perfected. Every one in this series has been fuckin cool to see, and this one proved no different. I hope this thing stays #1 for a hella long time.

The Last Battle PART 2 The Last Battle PART 2

great, but could be better

i dont review many movies, but i noticed that both of us had a similar problem with our movies, the lack of the right sounds. even after i added sound to my movie called air strike 2, it still didnt sound great cuz there were to many things that i couldnt give sound to. so the only thing i had going for the movie was great graphics.
Also some of the scenes were not as great as others, a problem that i get a lot cuz as you race to get something finished or you learn more about flash, some scenes will be a lot better than others.
But this was a very good movie, and very original too, i havent seen and movies like this. i give you props, cuz this movie must have been difficult to make. your movie is great at daily feature.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

fuckin amazing

holy fucking shit. i mean, that fucking movie was all sad and shit, but so well done. It just snags your attention and doesnt let go. if there were Oscars for flash, i would bet on this piece winning.

Fighter Pilot Fighter Pilot

that was pretty cool

kinda reminds me of my first fighter movie. but like my first movie, there was a lack of good background and the planes kinda just rotate, like they do in 3d programs. just not getting the effect of the camera actually moving around. but all in all, pretty good, specially compared to much the shit i see on this site everyday. just work on the backgrounds and rendering and you'll have a winner

Ninja Short Ninja Short

?

why wont you tell us how to make bombs and certain chemicals. if you would have i would have given you a 10. i already know how to break into place and shit

penises penises

i dont get it

this movie has a pretty good rating, and i dont know why i just couldnt see anything really great about it

telbanham responds:

Your not exactly meant to get it.lol!!!
I like to think for my first animation it is better than some of the fodder that gets onto NG.
Thanks for the review anyway!!!
Look out for Final Finale Out December